The Good, The bad, and The Healthy
On this page you will find my little blurbs for healthy living.
My new favorite concept, Thank You Lauren Mingus:
Good, Better, Best
Do what you can afford and have time to do!!!
SUPPLEMENTS, VITAMINS, AND A PLETHORA OF OTHER STUFF
My favorite website for the aforementioned items is vitacost.com. Click here https://www.vitacostrewards.com/D6Ffyn for a $10 off promo code for opening a new account. It’s not a membership.
Remember do your research first. You are your own best advocate.
- Eat less or no sugar. This includes High fructose corn syrup. We are trying. (Fruit is great, the fiber from the fruit helps offset the natural sugar.)
- Raw Honey is what we like. If we have to use sugar we are using organic sugar or organic brown sugar.
- 100% pure Maple Syrup.
GLUTEN-FREE for me please. We are also working towards grain free.
I just can’t eat a taco without a corn tortilla yet. Well I have learned too, I am also allergic to corn! So salad tacos and taco salad for me!
Some of my favorite gluten free recipes blogs: I substitute some flours for almond flour…post a question if you have one.
- We love Coconut oil for baking under 450 degrees.
- ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL for just about everything else.
- We do like KerryGold butter but just a little for flavor!
- Kifer please!!! (We do water kifer)
- Greek Yogurt
- Fermented veggies
We try to get a source with every meal.
NATURAL MEDICINE CABINET
- GOOT http://jacquedixon.com/?p=28
- GSE http://grapefruitseedextract.org/
- Sieberian Ginseng
- Hylands Muscle therapy
- Essential Oils ( more to come)
- Arnica gel