Things I want to remeber
- calls Dandelions Daisylions
- you say trickery for tricky “I need help. This is Trickery” (age 3)
- You made everything into a gun at the age of 18 months
- His fist song he sang was Jesus loves me
- you pronounce “th” with the “f” sound
- called strawberries strawbearwhas
- Aunt Debbie named you racin’ Mason and that you are .
- He makes up his own Jesus songs every day…to the tune of Jesus loves me.
- when you get excited you stomp one of your legs…and you scrunch your little nose and purse up your lips!
- You are a busy body…you want to do and be everywhere your brothers are.
- All your words end in “ie” garbie, i wuv youie, heavy,
All 3 Boys
- You all like to make me smell your stinky feet and you crack up laughing.
- How adventurous and fun all of you little men are, the silly and cute faces each of you makes, all the snuggles and hugs I get.